Professional Practices Committee (PPC)
The PPC shall:
- (a) encourage a high ethical standard of practice in the Land Surveying Profession;
- (b) promote the preservation of monumentation through code enforcement;
- (c) encourage the filing of appropriate documents in compliance with California Laws and Regulations through code enforcement;
- (d) investigate and act upon complaints in regard to land surveying within the Chapter's boundaries.
Professional Practices Committee Members
- Josh Elson, Chairman
- Mike Quartaroli
- James Ryan
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LS/LSIT Reveiw Classes Begin Jan. 7thInformation and Registration Here
Merced County Surveyor Opens
Includes, Corner Records, County and Unrecorded Surveys, Monument Ties, and Recorded Maps
San Joaquin County updated theirGuide to the Preparation of Maps
SB-184 ChapteredRevises 66428, 66442.5 & 66449 of SMA for 2014
Our Newsletter "The Prism" Nov. 2013
California Surveyor: "Fall 2013"
BPELSG BULLETIN: November 2013 - new!!!!
New in the Library:Merced County - County Surveyor opens File Share (adds Corner Records, Monument Ties, unrecorded surveys and more)
Butte County - added maps
Stanislaus County - updated maps
San Joaquin County - updated County Surveys & Widdows Field Books
San Mateo County - added link to assessor map and record maps by APN.
53rd Annual CSUF Geomatics Engineering Conference
January 24 & 25, 2014The Conference will be held at:
The Clovis Memorial District, 808 4th Street, Clovis, CA 93612
April 12-16, 2014Conference Information here
U.S.F.S. Job OpportunitiesLand Surveyor Outreach
Expires December 20TH
K.S.N. Job OpportunitiesProject Land Surveyor
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year