Professional Practices Committee (PPC)
The PPC shall:
- (a) encourage a high ethical standard of practice in the Land Surveying Profession;
- (b) promote the preservation of monumentation through code enforcement;
- (c) encourage the filing of appropriate documents in compliance with California Laws and Regulations through code enforcement;
- (d) investigate and act upon complaints in regard to land surveying within the Chapter's boundaries.
Professional Practices Committee Members
- Mike Quartaroli, Chairman
- Kevin Genasci
- Keith Spencer
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Newsletter "The Prism" July 2014
Won it's 2nd Newletter of the year Award at 2014 CLSA Conference
New California Surveyor: "Spring 2014"
BPELSG BULLETIN: November 2013
The University of Maineis now offering a masters degree in surveying engineering online.
NCEES Fall Principles of Surveying Examwill be on October 24th - Registration June 16-August 28
New in the Library:Merced County - updated record maps
added Swamp & Overflow Directory
Mariposa County - updated maps
San Joaquin County - updated ROS, PM, M&P, Corner Records
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year