Professional Practices Committee (PPC)
The PPC shall:
- (a) encourage a high ethical standard of practice in the Land Surveying Profession;
- (b) promote the preservation of monumentation through code enforcement;
- (c) encourage the filing of appropriate documents in compliance with California Laws and Regulations through code enforcement;
- (d) investigate and act upon complaints in regard to land surveying within the Chapter's boundaries.
Professional Practices Committee Members
- Mike Quartaroli, Chairman
- Kevin Genasci
- Keith Spencer
- email: email@example.com
Congratulations to new local LSDavid Mulenga, LS 9168
Chris Martin, LS 9179
8725.1 was added to the LS Act.
8771 was amended in the LS Act.
Our Newsletter "The Prism" January 2015
New California Surveyor: "Winter 2014"
BPELSG Bulletin: Winter 2014
BPELSG Strategic Plan: Adopted: July 31, 2014
Aalameda County is looking fora Supervising Land Surveyor
Closes January 31, 2015
Sacramento County is looking fora County Surveyor (Principal Land Surveyor)
Closes February 4, 2015
New in the Library:Added Historical FEMA Maps Stanislaus, Mercd and San Joaquin Counties
Stanislaus County - Started adding Unfiled Surveys from DF Engineering archives
City of Modesto - Added Block Books (County Surveyors copy)
San Joaquin County - updated ROS, PM, M&P, Corner Records
Tuolumne County - Updates to Corner Records/ROS/Parcel Maps
added UR files
Sacramento County - updated record maps/corner records
added Unrecorded Maps
Tulare County - Added County Surveyor link/record maps
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year