Professional Practices Committee (PPC)
The PPC shall:
- (a) encourage a high ethical standard of practice in the Land Surveying Profession;
- (b) promote the preservation of monumentation through code enforcement;
- (c) encourage the filing of appropriate documents in compliance with California Laws and Regulations through code enforcement;
- (d) investigate and act upon complaints in regard to land surveying within the Chapter's boundaries.
Professional Practices Committee Members
- Mike Quartaroli, Chairman
- Kevin Genasci
- Keith Spencer
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Merced County SurveyorSteve Reichmuth announces that Zach Janz has accepted the County’s offer to be the next County Surveyor.
Congratulations to Zach.
Steve, thanks for your years of professional service. Your expertise will be missed.
Warren Smith, County Surveyorfor San Joaquin County releases new Guide to the Preparation of Maps
Next Scouting Merit Badge SessionWill be August 27th
Central Valley Chapter Awarded Chapter of the Year at 2016 Convention
Our Newsletter "The Prism" March 2016
California Surveyor: "Fall 2015"
BPELSG Bulletin: Spring 2016
New in the Library:Tuolumne County - Updated Record Maps and Corner Records, added Mineral Surveys
San Joaquin County - added Filed Map Footprints
updated February 2016 Guide to the Preparation of Maps
updated ROS, PM, M&P, Corner Records
Madera County - updated Record maps
Santa Clara County - updated Record maps and Corner Records
Sacramento County - added link to Geographical Map Index
Fresno County - updated record maps
Stanislaus County - updated record maps
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year - 2012-2014