Test Plan and Strategies
Debbie's "Test Plan and Strategies"
Early Bird Special - Calculator Programming (HP33s) 5:30-6:00 pm
- Land Surveying Examination Reference List - New for April 2012
- General Information Regarding the New Format of the Professional Land Surveying Examination
- California State-Specific Professional Land Surveying examination: Test Plan
- National (6-hour) Professional Land Surveyor Test Plan/Examination Specifications (from www.ncees.org)
- National (6-hour) Professional Land Surveyor Study Materials (from www.ncees.org)
- National (6-hour) Professional Land Surveyor Reference Material (from www.ncees.org)
- How to register for your NCEES exam
- Have you read your NCEES Candidate Agreement?
- NCEES Scoring Process
- HP33s Program Manual, Rich Brown
- Dr Bill Hazelton's HP-33s calculator programs
- Dr Bill Hazelton's HP-35s calculator programs
Previous PLS Exams1980-1992 & 2005 Study Material
This DVD set is also available from CLSA Central office for $149 (CLSA Members) or $298 (non-members) plus tax and shipping. Or individual dvds may also be ordered.
Also available from CLSA Central Office are copies of the 2009 Manual of Instructions, the CLSA Exam Guide, California Coordinate Projection Tables, the Subdivision Map Act and the LS Act.
February MeetingWednesday, February 28th
Our Newsletter "The Prism" January 2018
California Surveyor: "Issue 185"
BPELSG Bulletin:Fall 2017
New in the Library:Tuolumne County - Updated Record Maps and Corner Records, added Mineral Surveys
San Joaquin County - added Filed Map Footprints
updated February 2016 Guide to the Preparation of Maps
updated ROS, PM, M&P, Corner Records
Madera County - updated Record maps
Santa Clara County - updated Record maps and Corner Records
Sacramento County - added link to Geographical Map Index
Fresno County - updated record maps
Stanislaus County - updated record maps
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year - 2012-2014