CLSA Central Valley Chapter Meeting Information
You will find details on the September 2014 meeting of the CLSA Central Valley Chapter below. Please contact any of the chapter officers with questions about the meeting.
- Date and Time: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM
- Location: Perko's in Modesto (901 North Carpenter Road)
- Speaker: Jay Kay Seymour, RLS, PLS, LLS
- Topic: CLSA-Past-Present-Future-Come Share the Vision
Having been on the state executive Committee since 2009, he will bring his experiences and exposure at the state level to our meeting. He will take some of the mystery out of the organization and explain how CLSA works, and how we as chapters can contribute to the state organization, and grow our local chapters in the process!
He will reflect on the history of CLSA, focusing on the vision of the Original-31 and bring us to the present! He will explain the function, goals, and aspirations of the organization, and will take some of the mystery out of the BOARD. Highlights will include:
- The value of CLSA to its members (Why Join)
- The programs and opportunities available to the members (Saving Money)
- How to grow the local chapter (increase membership)
- What is on the horizon for CLSA for 2014 and beyond? (Where are we going)
Guaranteed to be an entertaining and lively exchange of ideas from the southern California Surveyors!
Invest an evening in yourself, your chapter, and your profession!
You can download Jay's PowerPoint slides here in pdf format.
You can download the meeting notice here in pdf format.
You can download the meeting minutes here in pdf format.
Adopt‐a‐Road Clean Up DayApril 8, 2017
Our Newsletter "The Prism" March 2017
California Surveyor: "Fall 2016"
BPELSG Bulletin:Winter 2016
New in the Library:Tuolumne County - Updated Record Maps and Corner Records, added Mineral Surveys
San Joaquin County - added Filed Map Footprints
updated February 2016 Guide to the Preparation of Maps
updated ROS, PM, M&P, Corner Records
Madera County - updated Record maps
Santa Clara County - updated Record maps and Corner Records
Sacramento County - added link to Geographical Map Index
Fresno County - updated record maps
Stanislaus County - updated record maps
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year - 2012-2014