CLSA Central Valley Chapter Meeting Information
You will find details on the February meeting of the CLSA Central Valley Chapter below. Please contact any of the chapter officers with questions about the meeting.
- Date and Time: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, at 6:30 PM
- Location: Perko's in Modesto (901 North Carpenter Road)
- Speaker: Ric Moore, BPELSG
- Topic: Unreferenced Monuments on Corner Records?
You can download the meeting notice here in pdf format.
You can download the meeting minutes here in pdf format.
You can download the Treasurer's Report here in pdf format.
- October 25, 2010 letter from David Hobbs to the State Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors.
- January 5, 2011 Response by the State Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors to the October 25, 2010 letter from David Hobbs.
- February 18, 2010 letter from California Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors to Kelsoe and Associates.
- 1990 Memorandum on tagging of monuments which first addresses obligation of a land surveyor to file a record of survey for an untagged, unreferenced monument.
- Board Rule 464
- Section 8771 of the Land Surveyors' Act
- Section 8773 of the Land Surveyors' Act
- 1999 Memorandum on Record of Survey Filing Requirements and the Discovery of Unrecorded Monuments.
About the Speaker:
Richard B. Moore PLS spent the first 16 years of his surveying education practicing under licensed land surveyors in Colorado, Arizona, Massachusetts and California. Since obtaining his license in 1996, he has developed specific expertise in boundary, A.L.T.A. and topographic surveying, utility mapping, right-of-way, public works, commercial, residential, construction staking and Geographic Information System (GIS) projects. He served two terms on the Land Surveyors Technical Advisory Committee for the Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors from 2003-2006 and is currently the Senior Land Surveyor Registrar for the Board, where his responsibilities include applicant licensing approval, overseeing development and administration of the State licensing examinations, technical review of licensing enforcement, professional and consumer outreach. Prior to this, he dedicated time as a Team Member for the development of the State Specific Exam from 1998-2006. He has served on the Chapter Board for the Channel Islands Chapter of CLSA including Chapter President in 2006.
Steve Parrish, PLS, WRS, CFedS
Walking in the Footsteps
& Double Monumentation
- Wednesday December 2, 2015
- from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- $75 per session for CLSA Members
(or $125 for both when purchased together)
- $100 per session for for non-members
(or $175 for both when purchased together)
- 1010 Tenth Street
- Basement Training Room (B300)
Our Newsletter "The Prism" November 2015
California Surveyor: "Fall 2015"
BPELSG Bulletin: Fall 2015
From BPELSGRenew Early
Land Surveyor Exam Development Workshops
(copied from the Sacramento Chapter newsletter)
Land & Structure, Sonorais looking for a California Licensed PLS or LSIT for a Full Time Field/Office Position
City of Sacramentois looking for a Survey Party Chief
Closes: Fri. 12/11/15 5:00 PM
Solano Countyis looking for a County Surveyor
12/18/15 Deadline to submit application for 1st application review.
Welty Engineeringis looking for a Party Chief
New in the Library:Sacramento County - added link to Geographical Map Index
(includes Maps and Parcel Maps, ROS estimated for September, then Corner Records & .....)
Added Historical FEMA Maps Stanislaus, Merced and San Joaquin Counties
Fresno County - updated record maps
Stanislaus County - updated record maps
San Joaquin County - updated ROS, PM, M&P, Corner Records
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year - 2012-2014