CLSA Central Valley Chapter Meeting Information
You will find details on the February meeting of the CLSA Central Valley Chapter below. Please contact any of the chapter officers with questions about the meeting.
- Date and Time: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, at 6:30 PM
- Location: Perko's in Modesto (901 North Carpenter Road)
- Speaker: Ric Moore, BPELSG
- Topic: Unreferenced Monuments on Corner Records?
You can download the meeting notice here in pdf format.
You can download the meeting minutes here in pdf format.
You can download the Treasurer's Report here in pdf format.
- October 25, 2010 letter from David Hobbs to the State Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors.
- January 5, 2011 Response by the State Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors to the October 25, 2010 letter from David Hobbs.
- February 18, 2010 letter from California Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors to Kelsoe and Associates.
- 1990 Memorandum on tagging of monuments which first addresses obligation of a land surveyor to file a record of survey for an untagged, unreferenced monument.
- Board Rule 464
- Section 8771 of the Land Surveyors' Act
- Section 8773 of the Land Surveyors' Act
- 1999 Memorandum on Record of Survey Filing Requirements and the Discovery of Unrecorded Monuments.
About the Speaker:
Richard B. Moore PLS spent the first 16 years of his surveying education practicing under licensed land surveyors in Colorado, Arizona, Massachusetts and California. Since obtaining his license in 1996, he has developed specific expertise in boundary, A.L.T.A. and topographic surveying, utility mapping, right-of-way, public works, commercial, residential, construction staking and Geographic Information System (GIS) projects. He served two terms on the Land Surveyors Technical Advisory Committee for the Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors from 2003-2006 and is currently the Senior Land Surveyor Registrar for the Board, where his responsibilities include applicant licensing approval, overseeing development and administration of the State licensing examinations, technical review of licensing enforcement, professional and consumer outreach. Prior to this, he dedicated time as a Team Member for the development of the State Specific Exam from 1998-2006. He has served on the Chapter Board for the Channel Islands Chapter of CLSA including Chapter President in 2006.
LS/LSIT Reveiw Classes Begin Jan. 7thInformation and Registration Here
Merced County Surveyor Opens
Includes, Corner Records, County and Unrecorded Surveys, Monument Ties, and Recorded Maps
San Joaquin County updated theirGuide to the Preparation of Maps
SB-184 ChapteredRevises 66428, 66442.5 & 66449 of SMA for 2014
Our Newsletter "The Prism" Nov. 2013
California Surveyor: "Fall 2013"
BPELSG BULLETIN: November 2013 - new!!!!
New in the Library:Merced County - County Surveyor opens File Share (adds Corner Records, Monument Ties, unrecorded surveys and more)
Butte County - added maps
Stanislaus County - updated maps
San Joaquin County - updated County Surveys & Widdows Field Books
San Mateo County - added link to assessor map and record maps by APN.
53rd Annual CSUF Geomatics Engineering Conference
January 24 & 25, 2014The Conference will be held at:
The Clovis Memorial District, 808 4th Street, Clovis, CA 93612
April 12-16, 2014Conference Information here
U.S.F.S. Job OpportunitiesLand Surveyor Outreach
Expires December 20TH
K.S.N. Job OpportunitiesProject Land Surveyor
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year